Have questions about your monthly water bill? Have unresolved issues or questions about your service?
The Boston Water & Sewer Commission (BWSC) is holding neighborhood meetings through June, 2018. Local meetings will be in Uphams Corner and Fields corner.BWSC staff will be available to:
- Resolve billing or service complaints,
- Process discount forms for elder or disabled persons,
- Arrange payment plans for delinquent accounts,
- Accept payment (check or money order; no cash),
- Review water consumption data for your property, and
- Explain BWSC customer programs
Fields Corner meetings will be at the Kit Clark Senior Center (1500 Dorchester Avenue): March 12, April 23, May 21, and June 18. Uphams Corner meetings will be on Fridays at the Uphams Corner Municipal Building (500 Columbia Road): March 16, April 13, May 11, and June 8.
See the BWSC site for more local meeting locations, and additional information.